The Nail Throne FAQ:
Q: When will my order be shipped?
A: We try and ship same day if ordered before 1pm. If that is not possible, then the next business day.
We ship packages Monday -Friday unless there is a stat holiday.
Q: How long does it take to receive my order?
Q: There is a problem with my order who do I contact?
A: Please email NAILTHRONE@HOTMAIL.COM with any and all order related questions and provide full name, email or phone number and order # if you have it. Please don't rely on social media for order enquiries as that isn't checked as often as our email and can be missed or forgotten about.
Q: How long until you get „xyz“ back in stock?
Q: How can I become a brand ambassador?
A: Please email email@example.com or message Sarah on instagram @sarahsnailsecrets and provide your social media for us to view
Luminary Nail Systems FAQ:
Q: Can Multi-Flex Gel be used for gel manicures or hard gel overlays?
A: Yes, you can apply our gel as thin or as thick as you’d like. It will add strength to any manicure.
Q: Do I have to use primer?
A: No, however if you are doing a soak-off gel manicure we at least recommend you use our primer “Commit” to the tips and free edge of the nail. However, every single client is different, they may need a primer where others won't. If you are using it for an “Enhancement” and would like to “fill” your clients then the answer is yes, 2 coats of “Commit” before application of the gel.
Q: Do I need a base coat?
A: Nope! Our gel is a base and color in one! Other than clarity which is clear
Q: Can I apply gel color on top?
A: Absolutely! Most brands of gel color will work with our system. After curing our Multi-Flex gel you can apply directly on the sticky layer and cure. If you are doing an overlay and would like to finish file your nails, you can add a layer of “Commit” over the filed dry nail before applying color.
Q: How do I deal with the “Heat Spike”?
A: As with most gel systems your client may experience a bit of a heat spike depending on how thick you layer your gel. Try using an LED light with a dimming feature (1/2 power). That will help tremendously or if you don’t have one, try having your client go in and pull out of the light after 5-10 seconds. Once should be enough but depending on your clients sensitivity level, you may want to repeat the process.
1. Prep the natural nail like any enhancement application, remove cuticle, remove the shine and cleans away the dust.
2. Use our primer “Commit” if you plan on filing down and filling. If you plan on soaking off you can apply “Commit” to the free edge or not at all, your choice. This gel has great adhesion on its own, but each client is individual, so experimentation may have to take place if you do not intend on using primer.
3. Apply a thin layer of Multi-Flex and cure for 30 sec LED
4. Grab a larger amount and work from cuticle to free edge, floating the gel or do a few thin layers. What's amazing about this gel is there are no rules. Apply as thick or as thin as you'd like.
5. OPTIONAL: Turn your clients hand upside down, let the gel form a perfect arch (moving with a small detail brush if neccessary)
6. Turn your clients hand back over, let the gel settle back down, check your line of light and have them immediatly go into the lamp, 30seconds for a thin layer and 60 seconds for a thicker layer. Work 1 finger at a time.
7. Apply colored gel polish if desired and cure
8. Apply “Empower” top coat, cure 60 sec LED
9. You're finished!
*Side Note* If you feel the need to finish file after your base application you may do so, but before applying gel color or top coat apply a layer of “Commit” first to ensure proper adhesion of the gel polish.